Petithome: compromise between caravan and tent
Comfort for nature lovers
These comfortable little houses are available for rent on the shady part of the site, less than 60 m from the sanitary block. Ideal if you don’t want any hassle but still want to enjoy the benefits of camping.
This small chalet has two bedrooms (max 4 pers) and an equipped kitchenette and a large chemical toilet with powerful flush and lightweight waste tank.
You can relax on the covered veranda!
view the video here.
Deposit to be paid on arrival € 100.00
Prices start at: €370 for 7 nights (+taxes and fees)
The campsite is comfortably equipped with:
• large central car park at the entrance
(cars only allowed for loading and unloading on site)
• reception with lots of tourist information and great tips
• spacious camping pitches, most with a beautiful view
• electricity (6, 10 or 16 A) at 40 of the 45 pitches
• free wifi on the terrace and perfect 4G reception throughout the site
• water tap always close by (less than 50 m)
• excellent, spotless sanitary facilities, with hot water everywhere
• separate toilet for emptying the chemical toilet with flushing shower
• washing machine, dryer, wringer, ironing board / iron, hairdryers
• small camp shop with camping gas and a nice ice cream
• fresh bread daily (in high season)
• refrigerator for wild campers
• cooling elements
• social area with seats and games
• beautiful pergola with picnic benches
• outdoor bar with open and covered terrace and lounge area
• Finnish wood-fired kota sauna
• cozy large Zodiac swimming pool with “waterbed” sun lounger
• paddling pool
• children’s playground with sandpit, slide and swing
• table tennis, pétanque court, badminton
• well-stocked reading library
• dogs are allowed on a leash