Rental and Reservations Conditions
1. After receipt of your booking by email, the requested facilities will be reserved for you for up to 10 days subject to availability (you might care to inquire by telephone). Reservation is confirmed only after receipt of the advance reservation charge and guests should ensure that payment is made in good time as confirmed booking of the requested facility outside of the 10 day limit otherwise depends on its availability on the date of receipt of your remittance.
2. The balance of the rent for a caravan/chalet has to be paid not later than 60 days before arrival as otherwise your reservation will be cancelled until receipt of the balance and will then depend on the continuing availability of the facility. The balance of the rent for a camping pitch must be paid by bank transfer 10 days before arrival.
3. For facilities other than a camping pitch, a security deposit of € 100 is payable on arrival and will be returned to you prior to leaving the rented accommodation after deduction for any damage to or loss of a caravan, chalet and/or equipment and facilities provided therewith. For this reason please notify us of any such damage, defect or loss already present of which we may not be aware within 24 hours of your arrival.
4. Any special requirements mentioned on the reservation form in respect of a camping pitch are met whenever possible but in the last resort the allocation of a pitch is dependent on the final decision of the camp site management.
5. Delayed arrival may result in cancellation of the booking unless we are informed in time, at the latest within 24 hours from the commencement of the reservation period. Requests for extension of your stay beyond the reservation period should also be made in good time, at least 24 hours before the end of your booked stay, as extension will depend on availability.
6. Rented accommodation and camping pitches are only available at the booked price for the reserved period. Guests can arrive from 8.00 am on the date of commencement of their booking and can remain until 8.00 pm on the date of their departure. Any delay beyond this time will be subject to extra charge at the normal daily rate.
7. No refund will be made in the event of cancellation, late arrival or early departure. In anticipation of such an event, guests are advised to take out relevant insurance. All late arrivals and/or early departures will be invoiced and payable excluding the tourist tax.
8. Guests are fully responsible for any damage caused by themselves, other members of their group or their animals to the camp site and/or its amenities and facilities. In anticipation of such an event, guests are advised to take out relevant insurance.
9. All rented accommodation must be left in a clear and clean state. If not a deduction of €50 will be made from the security deposit (see item 3 above).
10. SAS Camping Coteau de l’Herm, its management and its staff will not accept any liability for damage or injury to persons or goods as a result of theft, fire, storm or the activities of third parties for which it is not directly responsible. In anticipation of any such event, guests are advised to take out relevant insurance.
Camping Coteau de l’Herm is a responsible organisation and is always mindful of the environment and the rights and enjoyment of its guests. Should any issue arise during your stay that might affect your enjoyment please let us know in order for us to deal with it as soon as possible.
Thank you for choosing Camping Coteau de l’Herm as your holiday destination.